Tuesday

Free Market

Every morning I sit with my cup of coffee check my inbox and blog rolls. This morning I had a few bits of interest:

On June 6, 2011, Full Circles Ottawa is having a 'Really Really Free Market'. This is a garage sale where everything is free. Full Circles is a group that promotes the free-recycling of used items in an effort to reduce waste in our city and society. They have offered Brian and I a table so we can chat with people about Project: Priceless (free wedding experiment), and collect donations (ie. fairy lights, linens, paper plates...things we still need) at our table.

I have just spoken with them again, and they would like to invite any/all of you lovely folks to have tables, too. The market is free, so you can't be selling anything, BUT you can have a table where people can learn more about your business, and if you have free samples to give away, that's strongly encouraged.

Also a daycare mom let me know that a Bridgehead is coming to my street, nearly just across the street!!! Oh! My this is dangerous for me. 

No comments: