Friday

Saturday November 27th, 2010

December 1rst is next week, can you believe it?  It seems like time just evaporates in thin air.  Where does it go? If you are sill looking for that special gift for that special someone and want to support local handmade artists check out these shows.  First, my friend Karie www.workermade.blogspot.com is going to be at the McNabb sale.  You can fill up your child's tickle trunk with dress up costumes like super hero, cowboy, princess and more.  She also sells flaglines, quilts and well just check her out.  

While Karie is selling at McNabb I will be selling my angel and ball felting kits at the Churchill Alternative School craft sale.  On my table you will also see a cute as a button mushroom house, lots of owls, an elephant, Christmas balls and loads more felting surprises.  Come on down and say hi!  I love meeting new people.  Happy shopping!

1 comment: