Sunday

I am mesmerized by spring.  On my walks through the woods I am led to enchanted fields of flowers, smells and beautiful colour.  Spring bringing forth new life stirs within me inspiration. Inspiration to observe and be present to the beauty that surrounds me.  Whether it be a butterfly fluttering about, the sound of loons,  or a lady bug landing on my shirt for a short rest.  These simple moments bring glimpses of peaceful satisfaction.  There is no need to search very far for the mysteries of nature to reveal herself and bring forth the idea that a thread of all this existence and growth lives within me.  Surrounded by trees I feel them speaking to me. Speaking not in words but in their presence of strength.  Their strength is reflected in myself as I live this life and learn the lessons needed to be learned.  I navigate this plane often in wonder and often in complete gratitude for what is presented to me.  My secret to happiness is to always see things in a positive light.  To feel blessed with the experiences I bring forth and the beautiful people who grace my existence.  Spring has a way of carving this path of blessed gratitude.  Peace...

No comments: