Sunday

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!! It's Christmas night and I hope that you are all cozied up with your families, sharing memories and lots of good feelings.  Have a great holiday season and stay Merry! Here are some pics from my walk in the woods yesterday.  The trees were glistening with snow, the brook bubbling under it's frozen surface. It was magical.  I might not believe in Santa Claus but I definitely believe in the magic that surrounds me.  

 
 
 


 Where are my children you might ask?  It is their turn to have Christmas with their father and my turn to stay behind.  I have chose to spend my time in the woods alone but not lonely.  I am up to many things and one those things is felting! This year I am stepping out of my box and going for it.  Below is a picture of a man I am working on.  I am loving watching his personality come out!

What you see here is his head.  I am now working on his torso, arms and legs. The most difficult part so far are the fingers.   I can't wait to show you the finished result.  He doesn't have a name yet.  He doesn't really look like anyone I know. Does he look like anyone you know?



I pick up my beautiful children tomorrow.  We will drive to Corbeil, my home town and celebrate the season with my family.  I am so looking forward to seeing their sweet faces and excited beings.  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

wendy said...

beautiful pictures and I love your little feltman. He looks a little like the muppet old man who sat in the audience box and heckled Kermit and fozzie LOL

inspired moments said...

okay, this will sound odd... but that totally reminds me of my dad (except he had green eyes). weird... especially right now, but will save that for an email... as not sure if you read my 'betrayed' post back in June.