Saturday

One box at a time



Last week I sent an e-mail asking people if they had any boxes, ask and you shall receive. I got loads of boxes and still friends are dropping by with great boxes. I truly feel blessed with great friends.

I am taking things one box at a time. Things are being sorted, packed and purged. I love minimizing and simplifying. There is a certain satisfaction in realizing that I don`t need to hold on to things from my past. I am looking forward to this change there is an excitement within me that hasn`t been there for a long time. I am ready for the challenges ahead. They say that moving is one the 3 big stresses. Yes, I feel stressed at times but it`s a happy stress :)

This week, we are painting and cleaning the new place. If you feel inspired to come and help come on down! You will find us at 77 Anderson Street. Cheers!

No comments: