Annie Bananie

Workshops

  • Home
  • Singing Tree Daycare
  • Facebook
  • Tutorials
  • Contact Me

Tuesday

 

September has brought change and new faces here at Singing Tree.  We are having fun getting to know new friends and loving it!  The vibe around her is chill and relaxed.  I am blessed with beautiful people in my life.  I truly love life and that is a nice space from which I can move forward everyday. I look around me and I have all that I need,  inspiring people and much to be grateful for.  I truly believe that gratitude and loving life is attainable to all of us.  Look around there is so much to be grateful for and the more grateful we are the more in love with life we become.  Have a great, wonderful day!
Posted by Annie Bananie at 3:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
- Helen Keller

Annie Bananie Happenings

Other Blogs, I Write.

Singing Tree Daycare

Contact me

anniebdr@gmail.com
613-240-1845 (cell)

Popular Posts

  • Kids Yoga
      Everyday before quiet time we do yoga.  Here is Samuel doing Baddha Konasana (butterfuly pose).  This posture is a hip opener and i...
  • Spring Colours
    Spring is here and so is the rain.  Droplets keep falling from the sky, the grey clouds hiding the sun that is surely there.  Yesterday was...
  • Haiti
    I have no TV and do not listen to the news. Yes, I like to stay sheltered from the worlds problems.  So I haven't seen the news about H...
  • Water Colour
    Water colour painting is fun and beautiful. As the paint hits the water soaked paper, colours dance, spiral and spread into stars and shap...
  • Disgusting Work
    Gutting is a disgusting job... Gutting and giving The White House a new life is a lot of work.  Today we took down some walls and got ri...
  • Felting Craze
     This weekend was dedicated to hanging with my sister, our kids and lots of wool.  We set up the crafting tables down in the big yoga room a...
  • My Etsy Shop
    Today I sat myself down and set up my Etsy shop.  You might notice to the left the cute little button that leads to my shop.  I created the...
  • Oprah
    My sister and I were two of the 16,000 fans sitting at the Scotia Bank Centre, waiting to see Oprah Winfrey, last Wednesday night.  Like ma...
  • Happy New Years!
    May 2011 bring positive change, many creative solutions, connecting and giving!
  • (no title)
    We are back in Maun and staying at Island Safari Lodge.   We drove down from Kassane through Chobe National Park.  It  was mind blowing and...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2016 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2014 (38)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (18)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (101)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2010 (103)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Baby and Mom Yoga
      • The Carp Fair weekend was rainy and cold and yet ...
      • Carp Fair
      • 3 Little Monkeys - Needle Felting Workshop
      • Saturday marked this fall's first workshop, four f...
      • Magic
      •  
      • Spring, summer, nearly fall, how time runs away w...
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2009 (90)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.