Monday

Ecuador the Anticipation

This post is short but it is full of excitement!!!!  I drove Jay to the airport this morning.  He is going ahead to Quito and we are to meet him there on March 5th.  I am so excited to go to a country that I have never experienced before.  I have been learning spanish and cannot wait to see the mountains of the Andes, the rainforest of Puyo and the beaches of Playas.   Also, sharing this with Zoe and Owen is such a gift.

Thanks to all, who have made donations to our Books for the Children of Ecuador, fundraiser.  So far we have raised $480.   Sharing our wealth with these children of Ecuador will be a simple joy.  Thanks to all who have donated and for those who still wish to give, there is still time :) You can email me at: anniebdr@gmail.com

Loads of love your way.  Annie and the gang.

Pics from last year's Thailand trip...




No comments: