Tuesday

I scooted over to my fellow Workermade friend from Tweal and she had this written on her blog:



"I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They in turn must post this statement and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their blog post."

"The only other rules are that (i) it must be handmade by you and, (ii) it must be sent to your 5 people sometime within 2011."



So I left a comment on her blog and now awaiting your comments down below so that I can send the first 5 comments a little surprise made by me :) 


 

2 comments:

Nicole Shaw said...

Hi Annie,
I found your site from the Urban Craft Website. I will be there on Saturday as well with Liv.Well Toys. I just wanted you to know that I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your stuffs.
Take Care,
Nicole
www.livwelltoys.ca

Beatrice@craftybeeblog.com said...

Found your site via Urban Craft. Love the tutorial for the little red robin. Thanks