Monday

The Carp Fair weekend was rainy and cold and yet many people came out to enjoy rides, food and animal shows.  Karie and I had so much fun talking to people who came with questions and interest in our products.  The ladies who occupied the both next door were very nice and from Epicure a food company from Victoria BC that sells yummy dried herbs. I tried their mullein apple cider and it was truly delicious.  They also have yummy dips and so much more.  These women host parties at people's homes.   Janet and Lisa were really nice and were pleasant to talk to with a very good positive attitude.  I most enjoyed hearing their peels of laughter from next door.
I had help selling my felting kits from the The Ottawa Valley Weavers and Spinners Guild as they gave some needle felting demonstrations which had people intrigued.  I had many customers come to my booth saying they had just seen a demonstration which had picked their curiosity enough to buy a kit.  I was so thankful that I had to pay thanks to these ladies. When I arrived at their booth I was fascinated by spinning wheels and beautiful things made with beautiful fibers.

This is a cat that Ann the fiber artist felted as  a demonstration. The eyes still need to be added and head attached.

Zoe and Owen had fun at Ray's Reptile's tent and on the rides.  On our arrival home we were very much full of mud and cold.  A nice hot bath helped us get the chill out of our bones.  I hope your weekend was just as fun!

No comments: