Thursday

3 Little Monkeys - Needle Felting Workshop

 Last night I facilitated 3 Little Monkeys first needle felting workshop.  It's the season of pumpkin abundance and we made a mouse and his/her dwelling. Most participants had heard of felting even had some wool at home but never had the confidence to pick up the needle and create.  As needles punctured the wool carving  works of art, conversation flowed and an atmosphere of ease and fun enveloped us.  Giving workshops is very elevating for me as I absorb the felters joy of creative expression.  I am reminded of times past when women use to gather to work on their projects and talk about life.  For me it is as important to live life with creative fashion as to gather with women and connect in a meaningful way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.