Tuesday



The sun kisses our skin.  Our smiles radiate light as we play and enjoy our summer days.  We are having a great summer!  The weather has been great for adventuring to wading pools and splash pads.  Last week at the Beech Street pool it was super hero day. Around here super heroes are popular. On any given day kids are running around with capes fluttering behind as they save the world from peril.   So super hero day at the pool was lived with passion and much fun!
  I love living in a city that offers so many programs for kids and families. We are truly blessed.  I often remind myself of how lucky I am to have all that I need.  I am in need of nothing and am grateful for what I have and that includes my friends, family and all the little ones that grace my life.  Thank you!

No comments: