Sunday

Fall Equinox

Fall equinox; equal night and day. What a celebration! When I gather with friends to celebrate the changing of seasons it evokes inspiration and a feeling of belonging to a wonderful group of friends. My children feel the same. Upon our return last night Zoe gave me a heart felt hug. Her squeeze was infused with love and joy. It was one of those special moments that I hold dear to my heart.
These gatherings are magical, children play freely, expressing who they are.


We made a simple wreath from cardboard and things picked from nature; pine leaves, red maple leaves, flowers, sticks...

"All I really need is a song in my heart.
Food in my belly and
Love in my Family"


Our variety show was amazing with a witch, puppet show, songs and fall yoga!





"May the long time sunshine up on you!
All love surround you.
And the pure light within you shine your way on
shine your way on..."

Saaaaaaaaaaat Nam

No comments: